UPSC will discharge last cutoff stamps after the presentation of result. NDA II 2019 outcome is relied upon to be discharged in the long stretch of December. UPSC will distribute the rundown of Roll no of qualified contender for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of the NDA. All determination procedure will be finished under the service of Defense. According to the earlier year investigation, NDA 2018 Cut Off will stay around 340-360 for composed test. While by and large cut off can go till 700-720.
Latest Update:- NDA Result will be annoucned on the official website. Check Here
- Cut imprints will be given out of all out imprints for example 900 imprints.
- There will be a sectional cut off, implies one needs to verify least sectional cut off imprints, which will be close to 25-30 % each paper.
- Just those understudies who score more than or up to the NDA Cutoff 2018 are qualified for the SSB meet.
- SSB meeting will be of all out 900 imprints, the last stamps would be the blend of composed and SSB talk with imprints ie all out 1800 imprints.
- Last NDA II 2018 cut off imprints will be distributed after the SSB talk with, applicants will get the joining guidelines dependent on their request in the legitimacy list.
NDA 2018 Expected Cut Off
To determine the cut off for 2018, candidates can check previous year NDA cut off score from the table given below –
|Year||NDA(I) (Max Marks:900)||NDA(II) (Max Marks:900)|
|2015||306 (With at least 30% marks in each Subject) Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (out of 1800 marks) 674||269 (With at least 25% marks in each subject) Marks secured by the last recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 637|
|2016||288 (With at least 25 % marks in each Subject) Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 656||315|
|2017||342(With at least 25 % marks in each Subject) Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 708||–|
Competitors must note that the sectional cut off of least 35% imprints to fit the bill for definite cutoff marks which mean an applicant need to score least 105 checks in arithmetic area and 210 stamps in General Ability Section to have the capacity to fit the bill for in general cut off.
SSB Interview in NDA Selection Process
SSB Interview is a multi day process completed by Selection Services Board. Three distinct assessors in particular the Interviewing officer, Group Testing Officer and the Psychologist test every hopeful from three alternate points of view and touch base at their individual choices.
Just those competitors who qualify at stage 1 will be required the rest of the tests. Qualifying hopefuls need to present the accompanying Original Certificates alongside one photocopy each of:
- Original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth,
- Original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
Factors Affecting NDA 2018 Cut Off
The cutoff scores of NDA(I) 2018 will be prepared on various factors, which are:
- Level of difficulty of the test
- Total seats available for the program.
- Total number of candidates appeared for the test.